Many people have been asking organizers of the Arizona Survivalist / Prepper Expo to bring the event to the Prescott area – and they’ve heard you loud and clear! Northern Arizonans need to mark your calendars for August 24, 2013 when the EXPO and many local exhibitors and speakers will descend upon Tim’s Toyota Center in Prescott Valley.
According to Expo founder and organizer Lance Baker, the speakers agenda is still in the works and will be posted online as soon as possible. Baker said the plan is to run a different speaker or two every hour starting at 9:30 AM, with topics ranging from Gold and Silver investing, to field medical training and more. (All seminars are included in the price of your Expo ticket.)
Some examples of products that will be on display include:
- Freeze Dried Foods / MRE’s /Home canned products
- Water filtration equipment and supplies
- Storage options, water barrels, food grade buckets
- Tactical and Military Surplus equipment and Clothing
- Camping equipment, backpacks, and more
- Survival gardening seeds, supplies, ideas
- Bug Out Bags, suggestions and supplies
- Solar ovens / solar kits / solar ideas
- Emergency Medical Equipment and First Aid Supplies … and much more!
What: ARIZONA SURVIVALIST / PREPPER EXPO
Where: Tim’s Toyota Center 3201 N Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
When: Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
General admission: $10.00 (Kids 12 & under free)
Contact (Media / Questions / Vendor Information): Lance Baker 480-229-5691 or arizonasurvivalistshows [at] gmail.com
And join the discussion in the Arizona Preppers Network forum ~ esp. if you’d like to meet up with some local AZPN / APN members at this exciting event.